Jana Pittman lists Beecroft mansion for sale with $5m hopes

Home Forums General Jana Pittman lists Beecroft mansion for sale with $5m hopes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    evelynevonwiller

Olympian-turned-doctor Jana Pittman has listed her sprawling Beecroft mansion for sale, hoping to get $5million at auction.<br>The 39-year-old former star, who has just welcomed twins with husband Paul Gatward, first purchased the pad two years ago for $4million. <br>The property has six bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a large backyard and pool.<br> Olympian Jana Pittman has listed her six-bedroom Beecroft mansion for sale with $5m hopes after welcoming twins<br>According to  Jana did some extensive bathroom renovations liverpool (blog.Storymirror.com) to the home, including installing a new white marble kitchen and new flooring. <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    21 shares

She also installed a 5,000L rainwater tank on the property. <br>The home features a stunning entryway with glass windows and wooden panels, manicured gardens, hardwood floors, high ceilings and open-plan living. <br> The 39-year-old former SAS Australia star, who has just welcomed twins with husband Paul Gatward, first purchased the pad two years ago for $4million<br> According to The Daily Telegraph, Jana did some extensive renovations to the home, including installing a new white marble kitchen and new flooring<br> It features six bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a large backyard and pool<br>Selling agent Kevin Dearlove from Stone Real Estate Beecroft told the publication the move is most likely for work. <br>’Her medical career will most likely be in the eastern suburbs,’ he said.<br>’The outlook towards the pool and the backyard is stunning,’ he added. <br>In March, Jana welcomed twins with her finance lawyer husband Paul Gatward. <br> Selling agent Kevin Dearlove from Stone Real Estate Beecroft told the publication the move is most likely for work<br>Jana, who recently completed a stint on SAS Australia, is now a proud mother of six.<br>Two of Jana’s children, daughters Emily, six, and Jemima, four, were born via IVF and through an anonymous sperm donor. <br>She also has a 14-year-old son, Cornelis, from her marriage to her first husband and former coach Chris Rawlinson.<br>She also shares son Charlie, one, with husband Paul. <br>’I never thought I’d have six children, I don’t know how we are going to cope. How will we all fit into my car? I can see life is going to be a logistical nightmare,’ Jana previously said. <br>The home is set to go under the hammer on July 9.  <br> Jana, who recently completed a stint on SAS Australia, is now a proud mother of six<br>
    adverts.addToArray({“pos”:”inread_player”})Advertisement

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jana Pittman lists Beecroft mansion for sale with $5m hopes
Your information: