Jackie 'O' Henderson continues to wow with her 18kg weight-loss

Home Forums General Jackie 'O' Henderson continues to wow with her 18kg weight-loss

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    christyd097955

is continuing to show off her impressive transformation after losing 18kg this year.<br>The KIIS FM host, 48 flaunted her trimmed down figure in a peach-hued boiler suit as she made her way out for lunch in Coogee with friends on Sunday.<br>Looking effortlessly chic, the radio star was glowing as she walked alongside The Kyle and Jackie O Show’s newsreader Brooklyn Ross, who wore faded blue jeans, a beige T-shirt and a brown cap.<br>Jackie accessorised with a pair or tan-coloured heels for the sunny outing and a grey Christian Dior Lady 95.22 handbag which retails for more than $7,000.<br>She was later seen wearing a pair of rose-tinted aviator sunglasses and carried an off-white coat. <br> Jackie ‘O’ Henderson is continuing to show off her impressive transformation after losing 18kg this year <br>Her long blonde hair was loosely curled at the ends while she went for a dewy but natural makeup look with a soft pink lip.<br>The radio star has made countless headlines after her full body transformation saw her lose a whopping 18 kilograms.<br>Jackie recently complained she has been the victim of trolls who have claimed she had surgery as opposed to losing weight through diet and exercise. <br> The KIIS FM host, 48 flaunted her trimmed down figure in a peach-hued boiler suit as she made her way out for lunch in Coogee with friends on Sunday<br>  Looking effortlessly chic, the radio star was glowing as she walked alongside The Kyle and Jackie O Show’s newsreader Brooklyn Ross, who wore faded blue jeans, a beige T-shirt and a brown cap <br>Speaking on her show, she said: ‘When I first lost weight and started to lose weight at the beginning of the year, it was all fine.

And then when I lost a little bit more, people were suspicious that it came off very quickly.'<br>’And since then I’d say, like, for the last 3 to 4 months, I’ve had people just so steadfast in their belief that I have not lost this the right way and I’ve done something else.'<br>The mother-of-one also responded to a conspiracy theory that has been circulating among critics – that she secretly underwent a gastric band surgery to lose weight loss friendly foods.<br> Jackie accessorised with a pair or tan-coloured heels for the sunny outing and a grey Christian Dior Lady 95.22 handbag that retails for more than $7,000<br> The radio star has made countless headlines after her full body transformation saw her lose a whopping 18 kilograms<br> Jackie recently complained she has been the victim of trolls who have claimed she had surgery as opposed to losing weight through diet and exercise<br>’When last year I took some time off work, people thought that because I took time off work and that coincided with the weight loss, that I had gone and got gastric band surgery,’ she said.<br>The mother-of-one pointed out that she couldn’t have undergone gastric band surgery, as she wasn’t large enough to qualify for the procedure.<br>Jackie also denied speculation that she has been using Hollywood’s favourite weight loss medication Ozempic, which was originally developed for those suffering from diabetes.<br>’I don’t want to get involved in the Ozempic debate, which is that people who have genuine issues with diabetes need this medication, versus the ones who are going out and abusing it for other reasons,’ she said. <br> Jackie also denied speculation that she has been using Hollywood’s favourite weight loss medication Ozempic, which was originally developed for those suffering from diabetes<br>

timesunion.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jackie 'O' Henderson continues to wow with her 18kg weight-loss
Your information: